TARI Kihinga is one of eight agricultural research centers and 10 sub-centers located in different agro-ecological zones in Tanzania under the Tanzania Agricultural Research Institute (TARI). It was established in 2018 and delegated with a national mandate to conduct and coordinate oil palm activities that discourses the needs and desires of the farmers, mainly on quality and improved oil palm seeds/seedlings.
· Provision of improved pre-germinated seeds and seedlings
· Yangu Macho Group Company Limited
· Prisons and FELISA and Ndugu Development Foundation
· Agricultural Seed Agency (ASA)
· Kihinga FDC
· Local Government Authority